Cozy, Free Christmas Laptop and Desktop Backgrounds/Wallpapers

Merry Christmas everyone! One of my favorite ways to decorate for every season is to change the background on my laptop and phone to a seasonal wallpaper! I spend hours on Canva scrolling through cute images, illustrations and fonts to create my own too. So today I'm sharing a couple of Christmas backgrounds I have made, for you to use!

1. Retro Postcard Set

I made three versions of this one because even though the whole screen filled with festive images is the cutest, I prefer having empty space to put my app icons! If you are the same as me, I have created two extra options!




2. Merry Christmas in Type Writer Font

I am just obsessed with this type letter font, always have been! It feels nostalgic and cosy. Just like Christmas!


3. Retro Santa Claus

A retro design style fits Christmas so well! I normally don't care much for Santa imagery as it's not something I grew up with in Europe, but this little smiling man definately got me in the Christmas spirit!


4. Watercolor Christmas Village

I combined a bunch of gorgeous watercolor elements into this adorable, little, snowy christmas village! Gosh, I wish I could move in right now!


5. Wool Sweater Pattern Merry Christmas

If I was able to knit a beautifully intricate sweater like this, I would. But I guess this year a laptop wallpaper will have to do! 



6. Vintage Magazine Holly Jolly Christmas
I love the vintage effect of a paper texture as a background, it immediatly makes my background feel more cozy! So I tried to incorporate that into this wallpaper in a Christmasy way!

7. Dark Green Snow Merry Christmas Typewriter

Whenever I want a clean and simple background, I always start by searching for a gorgeous color to be the basis. How amazing is this dark, foresty green? I love the contrast with the white snow and the simple yet elegant typeface.

8. In My Heart is a Christmas Tree Farm

Christmas Tree Farm by Taylor Swift is one of my favorite Christmas songs so I had to make a background using a quote from the song. Just the idea of having a little cozy christmas tree farm in your heart to guide you through the holiday season is so adorable to me! And how lovely is this snow effect?



9. Sweet Christmas Days

The good food is one of the best things about Christmas and I wanted to incorporate my massive sweet tooth into a sweet, fun background for Christmas!


11. Ice Skating Snow Day

As a Dutchie, one of my favorite Christmas activities is to go ice skating with friends and family! 


Comments